Clinics & Services
Dr Joanne Watt works on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Dr Lipi Pradhan works on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Dr Nathan Spencer works on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Dr Felix Morgan works on Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday
Dr Jacqueline Howell works on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Dr Lindsay Hopkins works on Tuesday and Thursday
Dr Khasif Ahmed works on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
In addition to general consultations we conduct the following services:
- Chronic disease reviews e.g. Diabetes, Asthma
- Minor surgery
- Wart clinic
- Holiday vaccinations (see next tab)
- Cervical smears (with a nurse)
- Child health surveillance
- Immunisations (please see a nurse)
- Antenatal care (see a GP initially and then midwife)
- Insurance medicals (charges apply)
- HGV, Taxi, Fostering Medicals (charges apply)
- Flu vaccinations (every autumn/winter)
- ECGs (machine kindly donated by the British Heat Foundation)
- 24 Hour blood pressure machine
- Lung function test
- Pre-employment screens for illicit drugs
Please ask at reception if you are interested in any of these special consultations.
We also have health professionals who use rooms at the surgery. We currently accommodate NHS Physiotherapists (referral required by your GP) and the Wellbeing Team (referral required by your GP).
Youthhealthtalk enables young people, their family and friends, and professionals such as doctors and teachers to understand young people's experiences of health, illness and life in general. The website feature real-life accounts of issues such as effect on work and education, social life and relationships, consulting health professionals and treatment.
Please go to the website address http://www.youthhealthtalk.org/ This is a website about young people's real life experiences of health and lifestyle, This is not just a website about the medical facts, this is about real people and real lives. Watch, listen and read young people talking about their experiences, and fee free to join in the forum.